[CAM] Gray Fox Thanksgiving - Sat 11/28 - Who will join us?

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:31:25 CST 2009

Trying to get a head count....

Who will be joining us this year?  We have a couple turkeys and a couple
small hams (and perhaps a small roast beast as well ... we'll see about
cookin that)

Here's what the plan is... I'll be throwing in a turkey early morning so
there is one to pick on thru the afternoon (along with other muchables that
folks bring) .... actual dinner is around 6 with the other turkey, ham, and
fixins.

Astrid... who LOVES having friends around!!!  :)

--
Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus