[CAM] New Person

Jennifer Carlson grnjenny at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 16:17:37 CST 2009

Hi and welcome!

In fact, it might be a *very* good idea to connect with local members before jumping into a big event... if you can go to the cooking thing (no participation required, I believe), that might be wise.

Because we (the local Milwaukee group) are "hosting" the event called Boar's Head, we'll all be very, very busy, but if you tell the folks at the registration table that you're new to the SCA, we'll try to connect you with clothing to borrow.

If Boar's Head on 12/5 is too soon or too much for a first-time jump into playing (I think so), perhaps you would enjoy the "moot" on 12/12 instead.

It's quite low-key - a potluck with games and socializing- and if you don't have an outfit just yet, that's OK!

Guenievre