[CAM] New Person

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 21:43:50 CST 2009

Welcome to the SCA and Caer Anterth Mawr. In addition to having talented tailors & seamstresses in the barony, we also have loaner garb for those starting out.

In addition to Boar's Head (a small affair with only 500 of our nearest and dearest) on Dec 5 and Yule Court on Dec 12, we also have activities during the week. Usually on Sundays, I post to the CAM list the upcoming week's activities.

We hope to meet you soon,

Arnbjorn

The Honorable Lord Arnbjorn Karlsson, OT, ABB, APF, ODB, AoA, NC
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr, Baronial Archery Champion, Herald-at-Large
Per fess argent and sable, an eagle displayed and a bear passant counterchanged