[CAM] Gray Fox Thanksgiving Saturday

Randall randall.sca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:04:56 CST 2009

Apple Spice Torte? :-)

  _____

From: cam-bounces at minstrel.com [mailto:cam-bounces at minstrel.com] On Behalf
Of Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:18 PM
To: house_gray_fox; cam
Subject: [CAM] Gray Fox Thanksgiving Saturday

Well....

I'll be making:

2 turkeys (one to munch during the day, and another for actual "dinner")

a couple of hams

Stuffing

a huge pot of smashed potatoes

& green bean casserole

I believe Shannon/Ailleanne/ET is making Ewok balls - is that what you
called them? Water chestnuts with bacon.

anybuddy else... please share what yer bringing so we all know!

suggestions for things to bring?

rolls ... salad ... desert... yams... chips n dip .... cheese n sausage....

--
Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus