[CAM] OT - good electrician?

Mary Waller druid at wi.rr.com
Thu Nov 26 08:41:19 CST 2009

Actually, there are 3 things:

    1.  a recessed ceiling light that keeps burning out bulbs while the
identical others put in at the same time don't.

    2.  an outside garage/yard light fixture that got bashed somehow
this summer and needs to be replaced.

    3.  dining room chandelier that flickers when no other lights in the
house do that (it has regular bulbs).

The sad thing about this is that when my house was gutted and entirely
redone about 7 years ago, ALL the inside electric wiring was replaced.
That's why I'm not interested in calling that particular contractor,
since obviously their guy(s) didn't do it right the first time.

Hmmmm.  Obviously knights have more talents than just looking gorgeous
and being hospitable!

Gwynedd