[CAM] OT: Weddings and Corsets

Dylan Bain agnarrbjarnarson at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 08:46:38 CST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am getting married in February (if you didn't know) and my bride would like to wear a red satin or silk corset as part of the wedding attire.  However, I am having a tough time find a place that will sell a plain red one.  Can anyone help me in this trying time?

Agnarr Bjarnarson

Squire to Leif the Grayfox

Soldier of Northshield, when not lost and wandering

Dylan Bain

Computer Teacher
Chief Student Wranglers

Cell Phone: 414.331.5388

All text made for 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles