[CAM] Cooking On November 29th

Linda Skillings 1llinda-mom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 28 22:50:43 CST 2009

I am planning on coming-- I will try to have a pie ready for baking- but my oven is on the fritz, the temperature regulation is not functioning well at all. I ruined a huge batch of shortbread for the cookie caper since my oven thought that 450 was close enough to 350. Poor, sad, burnt on the outside, raw on the inside shortbread. :(.   I am working on a variety of no-bake cookies now- all variations on the Miracle Max pill.
I don't know if  Byron/Albrecht and the kids are coming along. Byron is still working on columns for Boarshead.
Eva