[CAM] Corydon will be ok.

Theresa Schoemann tmschoemann at wolfmail.stritch.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:21:22 CDT 2012

Yeesh I get to this message finally and I have to say, Ambrose and
Gabrielle let me know what was going on earlier this week and of course the
first thing they say to me is "oh by the way did you hear about Corydon?"
"no" "he got hit by a car on his bike" needless to say a horrified look
enters here and they let me know he's fine but gotta say I'm glad to hear
it. It seems people we know just seem to get hit on bikes. Hope everything
is better though.

Marcella Shade